1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

New biker movie

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Dec 17, 2007.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

2. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

That does look awesome. The bikes look cool too - not your typical Hollywood types.
  3. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

I love Quentin Tarantino movies. He is a little behind the power curve on the Harley-Davidson thing, but it may payoff. I will support anything this dude produces and or directs.
  4. SK

SK New Member

Quentin Tarantino is the Stanley Kubrick "A Clockwork Orange" of current cult films. This looks to be a pretty good film. Definitely wanna check it out.

Watched "The Worlds Fastest Indian" a couple of weeks ago with the great Anthony Hopkins. It's about the true story of Burt Munro and his 20s Indian setting a world record in the early 60s on the Bonneville Salt Flats. What a great story and movie (must see).

When it comes to American made motorcycles..the Indian will always be my favorite. Some day it'll be revised other than the crappy and overpriced recent incarnations it's gone through.
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

now that look's to be a decent movie bike's look old school for real , not the so called old school flat black with the red wheels , I never did like the look's of the sproty tank on top of a shovel or Pan engine , But guy's did a lot of that back then
  6. chucktx

yes WE did!!!;) :)
  7. chucktx

proof..:)

Attached Files:

8. gutierg

gutierg New Member

I agree with you, Quentin Tarantino is the man! I don't know about you, but Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 were simply awesome! Loved the graphics and the music.

Regards,
    German
  9. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

QT is cool but you couldn't run fast enough to get that (white shirt with the the little frilly dilly's up the front) on me:puke: in the 70s it was cool but
    Today that screams IIIIIIIIIMMMM ***
  10. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

He may talk funny… but I really doubt he is ***. I would really be casuist about calling someone *** with the name ‘tiny’. Bwaahahahahahahaha.
  11. FriendGregory

FriendGregory New Member

Hey Chuck, I gotta say, I am sure glad that I am not limited to buying your style of motorcycle from back then. Not my favorite. :p

The bikes in the movie are old school, no front brake on some of them. I would guess the date setting is 70s' or before.

Search on youtube for Hells Angels and watch some of the videos,
    YouTube - Hells Angels-History of the Chopper-Jesse James
    This one has shows a lot of different Harley motorcycles, some vintage, and some modern.
    Like many of us, they make their motorcycles what they need them to be.:devil: