1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

New front tire

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cowboy, Jun 19, 2006.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Well I finely got cycle gear off there but & had them replace my front tire with a real front tire , A couple of months ago they put a new tire on my E Glide & handling went out the window ,they put a rear tire on the front , well after a few calls to the store I called Metzler tires & told them when & where I bought there tire , then I wanted about 30min & called the store back & what do you think , they said to bring my wheel right in & they will replace it , so for father day my daughter & I took off for a good days ride , It was like rideing a new bike :cool: