1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

New Harley

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Goose

Goose New Member

This looks cool. I'm sure it'll be way too expensive, but it sounds like a cool bike, more my styles, pegs under my butt and leaning toward the bars. The steering rake "steepened" at 30 degrees? That's sorta comical, but I'd have to ride it to see how quick the steering is before I scoff at that. The C of G looks pretty low. Certainly has enough motor. I was just reading with interest about the possibility this thing might have some decent handling. Sounds cool, anyhow. At least there's an option to forward controls on the V Rod, now. I can't handle forward controls. When I'm riding hard, I'm in the habit of sliding around on the seat to get my weight inside the bike. I can't move around on the seat smoothly with my feet out in front of me Honda Helix style. I'd like to test ride this thing.

http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=7090
  2. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

New Bike

Yep, sure looks pretty. I wish I could afford a now toy like that; but then, Johnny-Law would probably pull my license for good.
  3. SK

SK New Member

Nice looking bike, but it probably costs more than the $16k sticker of the std VRod.
  4. CD

CD Guest

Probably every time Willie G touched it the price went up another grand.