1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

New MC site launch

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Goose

Goose New Member

http://www.2wheelpassport.com/

They haven't sent me my instructions for posting articles, yet, but I'll be writing for them. There is to be a published magazine with this site. Not sure of any details, but I'll finally be a paid writer. Don't even have the details on that, LOL. This is sort of a revolt from the Thunder Roads Texas people, the head editor and all the writers associated with her. She also does a sendicated MC show, not sure where to find it, by the same name I believe.

Anyway, last I heard they were considering nation wide circulation, still have no details on the magazine. TRT was a regional magazine given out through bike shops. It's still around, we're just not associated with 'em anymore. I'm guessing, though, the new magazine will be regional, too, though it might take in a wider region than just the state. Ride Texas has taken on New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana since they pretty much ran out of roads and rides to talk about in the state. :D

If I get any details I'll forward them to those that might be interested or they might come up on the site news. I'm sitting on about five stories that are getting stale. Wish they'd hurry up. LOL. It is a general bike site, but will likely be mostly of a cruiser orientation. I was the sport/racing columnist for TRT and will take over that spot with the new publication.
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

thanks goose....and congrats on your new position :) ...i would like to keep abreast of the new site and rag....
    chuck
  3. Goose

Goose New Member

Well, I finally got my article submission info last night. So, now I can start writing again. :D