1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

New mexico

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by cowboy, May 10, 2009.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

The family & I just got back from a road trip to NM kids & grandkids all went so I used my bro-in-law trailer to take my bike & my son-in-laws bike but we did get in some good rides with one of my brothers two of my sisters & one of my bro-in-laws lats saterday we went up HWY 14 to santa Fe to the Nat cementery to see my Dad & one of my Brothers graves got some rain & a bit cold & on the way back we stoped at a old hang out in madred Nm (wild hog movie) got some good pic;s but have to post them later (new camara don't have the soft where set up yet ) :eek: this was the first time my son-in-law was out west & fell head over heals over riding the mountians :cool:
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

sounds like a great trip!!! was wondering where ya were..........cant wait to see the pics!!!
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Was in the NW portion of New Mexico a few years back and it was beautiful. Looking forward to some photo's and have always wanted to tour around in New Mexico.
  4. cowboy

still working on the download softwere for the new camara :rant: it's a casio EX-Z250 had the wife look into it she know more bad words then me now :D :eek: My son-in-law & daughter gave it to me so he's next on the list to show us how to do it as he has one just like it & know how to use it on the puter
  5. FLHTbiker

Take your cord from the camera to the computer. Turn on the camera and the computer will say found new software the computer should recognize the new software. Let the computer deal with it and it should come up and say, new software ready. Follow the computer directions and then browse to a folder to download it into and go.
  6. chucktx

that is what i did.......screw the disc and software that came with the camera.....all hype and screws with you. plug the camera into the usb port..turn it on..the puter will recognize new drive/program....then follow the directions....
  7. cowboy

Ok got read of the book & just pluged & played worked good got all the pic's :D thanks guys , Now went to use the puter the next day & it's not so good :rant: , useing the wifes lap top now , the desk top is sick swine flu or some crap like that :banghead: we had some 400 pic;s & can't seem to get the puter up to loading even the home page :(
  8. FLHTbiker

I use AVG free anti-virus, works very well and best thing is, its free.
  9. chucktx

rut row....................that is not good!!!:banghead:
  10. cowboy

Here's some of the pics from the New Mexico trip.

Attached Files:

11. chucktx

nice pics!!! glad ya got the problem worked out! any more????
  12. cowboy

yes there's a lot more , I'll figure out how to put them in my gallery, That hwy was /is NM14 by the way
  13. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

Great shots! I like the one from the road.

Go buy one of those memory cards with the USB cable. You can get memory cards 100 gigs, 500 gigs, or more. Copy all your important documents and pictures to it so when the puter craps out (and they all will) you won't loose your pictures. Save it for a life time.
  14. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Isn't Madrid, NM where the final scene from Wild Hogs took place? Which one is you?
  15. chucktx

:roflmao::roflmao:
  16. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I meant which one in the first picture Chuck. :roflmao:
  17. chucktx

hehehehehe................the one on the right!
  18. cowboy

yep I the one on the right with my Bike talk patch on my vest second pic is through my windshield of my Brother on his 98 e-glide ultra , thried pic is a sign in the Mine shaft bar & eatery we use to go up there back in the 70's for a cool one & forth pic is My E - glide & my son-in-laws victory 8 Ball in front of the cafe for the movie ,
  19. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Glad you had a good time in the Rocky Mountains.

My wife is from Albq, N.M.

Her dad is buried in the same cemetary in SanteFe which is 50 miles away.

Did you stop and git any Indian Turquois from any of the places in the villages.

The climate gits awful dry out in this part of N.M.
  20. cowboy

cardboard we took the back way through the mountians to get to santa fe only about 10 miles difference , I/we still have indian jewelry from when we grew up there ,I still have a lot of family there except 3 of us all the sibleing live I'am # 4 out of 8 oldest brother lives in FLA , on the cematery in Santa fe & I'am here in TX My oldest son & his two daughters live there as well & my parents still kickin in there & I still need to post more HWY pic's of us running