1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

New to the forum

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by 07Fatty, Jun 24, 2007.

1. 07Fatty

07Fatty New Member

I have an 07 fatboy and was wondering if anyone has tried the vance & hines new big radius 2 into 1? I am debating between that or the rinehart 2 into 1.
    I currently have the new K&n big filter with the built in velocity stack and the harley race tuner.. Now all I need is the exhaust any suggestion between the two?
  2. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

I just got V-H Pro Pipe HS for my FLHR and heartily recommend V-H. Haven't used Rinehart so can't say much one way or another. For performance and style, I don't think V-H can be beat. You may be able to find similar pipes for less, but you may not be getting the quality you want.
  3. maxpower_hd

maxpower_hd Active Member

I have the Pro Pipe on my 99 Fatboy and I am very happy with it. No complaints at all.
  4. 07Fatty

07Fatty New Member

Thanks for the input. I was leaning towards the Vance & Hines.