1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Nitro Party at Dealer

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Aug 21, 2008.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

We are having the All Harley Drags here this weekend so a few came over to the dealer and set up today. Went down there this evening. The first one is running and when he cracked it open there was a definite concussion on my chest and it blew my hat off. :eek: The white one is 1000 horse power and runs low 6's and 215 MPH in the 1/4.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  2. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Awesome bikes!! Wish I was there...Sounds like a great weekend coming up!!:D :devil:
  3. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

oops wrong Nitro

Marc when I first saw the nitro I was thinking about the spray or the pill us old guys pack around just in case the heart gets a little jumpy what with us riding geezer glides and all. That and the fact that Harley riders are getting older I thought it was a good fit. That nitro looks like fun. I tried the other stuff and I'm in no hurry to go back.
  4. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

aaarrrgg arrr arrrh arrrhg oh ohhh oh ohhhohh ohh grunt grunt snort
    power, more power
    :roflmao:
  5. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: They'll get yer ticker pumpin, way more fun than popin a pill. Hope you're fine now.:roflmao:
  6. FLHTbiker

:wtf: Bob, you tried the other stuff??? Are you OK?
  7. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i have attended a couple of the nitro drags.....make sure ya got ear protection.....they will make your ears bleed!!!!!!!!!! have fun and get a few pics and post em up!!!!!!:)
  8. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

Marc, I'm OK, I had some issues a couple of years ago and went thru a pile of tests, kind of like a trouble shooting tree. The nitro was one of them. The chest pain didn't go away and I had an instant headache..boom!!! right now. My dad carries some around, he's almost 80. I don't really like the stuff but if you gotta use it you gotta use it....but I'm not there yet.
  9. FLHTbiker

Glad to hear that Bob, I'm thinking Sturgis again next year. We really liked the fish hatchery campround when we road through it last year. I can really see why you liked it. Glad you are OK, had me worried.