1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

No Sex Since 1955

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Jan 2, 2012.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college.

There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.
    "Excuse me, Sergeant, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.

Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. No wonder you're so serious. You really need to chill out! I mean, no sex since 1955!"

She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.

Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955."

The Sergeant Major said, after glancing at his watch, "I hope not; it's only 2130 now."

(Gotta love military time) :D
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

still a good one!!!!!
  3. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

That is sooo funny! For some reason I was picturing Sam Elliott as the Sargeant Major.
  4. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

John Wayne:roflmao:
  5. TM103

TM103 Active Member

Clint Eastwood? :roflmao:
  6. FLHTbiker

Heck all three
  7. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Josh, check out the movie "We Were Soldiers" starring Mel Gibson, and Sam Elliot as the old Sargeant Major. Excellent movie!
  8. FLHTbiker

Excellent movie, based on true facts. I didn't like watching Vietnam war movies when I first got back from there.
  9. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

It was well portayed how we went there with absolutely no combat training or experience, and had our eyes opened real wide by the NVA. You'd think we would have been better prepared after WW2 and the Korean fiasco. We always seam to be blindsided by war until we are badly bloodied first.