1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Northern Nevada rider website

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Red Rider, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

FYI NV riders, a local here has put together the linked site:

theharleyhut.com --Home, Biker News, Events, Access., Plus More!

I actually discovered myself in some of the pics...lucky the camera didn't fail. Can you spot old Red?

I like that they post our local rides on this, I'll probably be doing Larry Neal's Death Valley run. Larry is my wrench for my truck and my jeep...not that going on the run will get me any better prices there at his shop.:rolleyes:

Since there is commercial stuff on it, know that I am not affiliated with the site or anything. I just drop in to the site every now and then and find it worth a look, so thought I'd share.:cheers:
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Red rider I check out the site , look's like it could be fun at times