1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Notice to All Employees

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Oct 28, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

As of November 5, 2008, when President Obama is officially elected into office, our company will instill a few new policies which are in keeping with his new, inspiring issues of change and fairness:

1. All salespeople will be pooling their sales and bonuses into a common pool that will be divided equally between all of you. This will serve to give those of you who are underachieving a 'fair shake.'

2. All low level workers will be pooling their wages, including overtime, into a common pool, dividing it equally amongst yourselves. This will help those who are 'too busy for overtime' to reap the rewards from those who have more spare time and can work extra hours.

3. All top management will now be referred to as 'the government.' We will not participate in this 'pooling' experience because the law doesn't apply to us.

4. The 'government' will give eloquent speeches to all employees every week, encouraging it's workers to continue to work hard 'for the good of all.'

5. The employees will be thrilled with these new policies because it's 'good to spread the wealth.' Those of you who have underachieved will finally get an opportunity; those of you who have worked hard and had success will feel more 'patriotic.'

6. The last few people who were hired should clean out their desks. Don't feel bad, though, because President Obama will giv e you free healthcare, free handouts, free oil for heating your home, free foodstamps, and he'll let you stay in your home for as long as you want even if you can't pay your mortgage. If you appeal directly to our democratic congress, you might even get a free flatscreen TV and a coupon for free haircuts (shouldn't all Americans be entitled to nice looking hair?) !!!

If for any reason you will not be happy with the new policies, you may want to consider your vote on November 4th very carefully.
  2. ringo912

ringo912 Active Member

I'm voting for Chuck as a write in!!!:cool:
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I already voted as Oregon does the mail in ballots and I don't care who knows that I voted for John McCain because I beleive he is right and Obamba boy will screw this country up. I still believe in America and stand proud for the American flag.

Attached Files:

4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Man chuck did you thing that all up yourself:roflmao: Yep I have to admit I'am voting for mcain I don' want to my county run down to nothing & that's just what will happen if obama get's in:cussing:
  5. CD

CD Guest

Go Obama!!! I want some of those free bennies!!! I mean, I still am of working age and should be able to collect them since I had to retire due to health reasons so I should get some of your pie too! :puke: :puke:

His campaign funds point to the dire need of this BS of being to buy an election because you have 3-4 times more visibility...:rant:

We are in for a bigger taste of LBJ than ever before. Before long Mexico will be sending us aid.

Liberals are so freaking blinded by their lofty goals that it makes me puke. Since it isn't their money going into the pie because they write their own loopholes they feel free to tax and spend. :cussing: :cussing:
  6. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

7. steveb

steveb Active Member

I had a lot of windshield time the last 3 days and had a chance to listen to some of the radio talk shows. One of them had some of Obama's speechs and interviews from a few years ago. That man has some warped ideas about this country. In one interview he compared the US to Nazi Germany. Also some of his past/current associates concern me . Makes me wonder if he is interested in helping this country get better or help bring us down.
  8. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

hmmmm

Attached Files:

9. ringo912

ringo912 Active Member

History has shown that all great empires or societies have lasted between 250 -300 years. What we are witnessing is an attemp by the likes of Obama, Pelosi and the rest of the liberals to end America as we know it. The push is on for a one world order. Listen to Obama's words, " We will change this country and the world". He already has a new flag for our country, it's painted on the tail of his plane and printed on all his campaign signs.

All we here about is how wrong it is to spend 10 billion dollars a month on the war in Iraq. Money well spent supporting our troops that sacrifice so much to protect and secure our way of life. But throughout this whole campaign no one seems to have been concerned or even mentioned the 30 billion dollars we spend each month for free health care, education and a host of other programs for illegal aliens and their border babies.

If Obama gets in, America as we know it, will over time, cease to exist. If he gets in, I say it's time to dig in, lock and load!
  10. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

How true Ringo
  11. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

I m working my azz off for you folks so that you can have some of my money too but please don't be mad if i don't reach that line and have to take some of the shared money so i can keep scootin around:roflmao:
    heres a question to ponder, at this time if the people of the USA took up arms against their "own" government would the government be able to raise up against its people, that would define if the government is of the people by the people for the people or against is self---think about it:confused: