1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Now, I'm wanting a bobber

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Goose

Goose New Member

And built in Austin (I think, 512 area code).

HARDKNOCK BOBBER

This'd be cool to ride around town on. Hell, I'd go to the local biker bar and check out the comments. :D :roflmao:
  2. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

almost willing to pay 20$ for the raffle bike! course, 110cc is a bit smaller then then tc88...... :rolleyes: could be fun tho!
  3. Goose

Goose New Member

Well, they say "made in USA", but I guarantee you that's a chinese XR knock off motor, probably a Lifan. A complete engine with electrics and carb off ebay is about 400 bucks. LOL They are decent motors, though, and why rebuild one if you wear it out when you can get a new motor so cheap? :roflmao: Hell, almost cheaper to buy a new motor than change the oil! Well, okay, that's getting carried away. These motors do run and hold up very well and the cheap parts is a bonus.

I could see towing this thing with your bike to a rally to ride around on. That'd be a hoot. A nice rig would be a custom inclosed trailer for the bobber towed behind a Glide, built to scale. Then, you could ride to Sturgis and get a "I Rode Mine" and a "I Towed Mine" patch on the same trip. :roflmao:
  4. Peyts

Peyts New Member

Cool little ride!
  5. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

Goose :roflmao:
  6. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

I trailer mine

..errr pull the buggy to Sturgis
  7. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

Nice little scoot, but I already think I look too big on my Dyna...I'd look like a shriner in a parade on that thing.