1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

OCC Bagger

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Apr 14, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Decent looking bike, bet it has an UGLY price tag........Would be interesting to see how it handles.
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i like it, to expensive for me, they need to fix the dent in the tank..........:)
  4. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

so what part did OCC build..... or did they just assymble? almost every thing looks bought
  5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

looks like corbin bags and exhaust that was made for corbin, same for the front fender
  6. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

There's no such thing as an OCC bike, only an OCC "assembly" based on the talents of others. You couldn't give me one of their commercialized knockoffs for free, I don't care what it looks like. If it weren't for TV that business would have failed a long time ago and that walrus would be back welding wrought iron security gates.

Speaking of those OCC posers, the other night my wife turned on one of her favorite shows, My Name is Earl. The episode involved a flashback to when he and his brother went to go steal a motorcycle. Suddenly there on TV are the OCC douche bags playing up their fake bickering shtick. She didn't even get 30 seconds into it before changing the channel and declaring "scratch that show off my list of favorites".
  7. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

8. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

Oh!
    I thought it looked familiar :wtf:
  9. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

so much for an OCC custom!!! Looks like all the goods are canned......nothing special enuf to warrent $50K+......
  10. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Face it, most all the dudes git frames, motors, transmissions,forks, fenders and puts them together in a combination. Unless yer a engine builder or a mfg like HD you do not mfg everything. You use things , and try to put the best combintion of parts together. If its so easy, buy the parts and build yer own if you have the time and room. :banghead:
  11. Blackmouth

Blackmouth New Member

First OCC bike I can really say I like.
    The others I "appreciate" but don't really like.

There's still no way I'd pay even HALF of what you guys are posting ($50k+).
    I won't even bother to confirm the price...I trust you guys. :)
  12. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

I ain't gona argue just a couple of comments cadboard, one yes i have the time, capability, and space, but not the money, and yes alot of folks do a "custom" but to me a custom is a one off. I don't care what you build , but if another person can buy and assymble an exact duplicate it isn't custom. and if you build a hundred then it is no longer custom but limited. and the price tag they ask ..to me.. should warrant custom fenders, tank, frame, bars, etc. I am not saying that they are not nice bikes they are name brand priced. and they feel they are running with the custom builders when actually the should consider themselves with big dog, intrepid, etc. now sportsterboys for example i would consider a custom, it is the only one made like that with his name on it
  13. stevenh

stevenh New Member

That is nice though.. I've never seen that. Prices are high $2500 to 2900 not including exhaust. I Wonder how hot those saddlebags get sitting on top of the pipes?
  14. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Not trying to start nothing, but I'm with Ironhorse - custom means "none other like it". Something significant has to be made on it that ain't like nobody else can get without copying yours, and that shouldn't be by the same assembler. OCC can do and does custom work, but this ain't it. Its a "limited edition". As such, too much money.
  15. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

Thanks For The Complement Iron Horse!
  16. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

Despite whether you like em or not, I still think its a pretty nice lookin bike...
  17. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

The saddlebags are shaped like mine, although mine are National Cycle. I get a lot of compliments on those.

I agree with the definition of custom. I've done a lot to my bike, but I don't consider it custom. It's all store bought. I like the way I've put it together and that it's unusual enough to get people wondering just exactly what kind of Harley it is. Sometimes I say it's a Softail Not-So-Standard, but it isn't a custom.
  18. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

They are orange county "choppers",they take stock parts and chop them for so called theme bikes. This bagger looks like they assembled 30k of off the shelf parts and charge 50k !
  19. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

I agree they aren't "choppers" by any stretch of the imagination, but then again they aint being built for guys like us, now are they.
  20. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ AND SOME ONE WHO CAN BUY IT.