1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

OCC JR vers Senior

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Oct 10, 2011.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

KNow you might not like OCC, but When Jr build the trike for Gears of War Sports.
    Man what a trike.
    Been watchin some if right now.
  2. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

JR is a talent. I saw his Geico Bike at the Americade this season, very nice! Despite some of Jrs bad habits, his Dad really sucks as a Dad.
  3. cardboard

Who Care's.........
    I ain't their daddy either.:roflmao:
  4. cardboard

5. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

he is quite the builder . I like the fact that he uses indian based motors in some of the builds does not follow the s&s like his daddy and every one else.
  6. baggerpaul

:wtf: YOUR FINGER BROKEN OR SOMETHING I SEND YOU A NICE LETTER HOPEING EVERY THING IS GOOD YOU CANT RETURN SAYIN A LEAST GO F YOUR BP . WTF !!!! MAN REAL NICE. WAIT TILL I SEE YOU BIG BROTHER ON SAT YOU JUST WAIT !!!!! SORRY CB WASNT TRYING TO HI JACK JUST GOTTA BUST 128 NUTS:roflmao: I GOTTA EAT CROW I JUST GOT THE MESSAGE . GLAD ALL IS GOOD!!! SORRY BRO. US ITALIAN BOYS SHOOT ARE GUNS EARLY .
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  7. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Almost all of his motors are Indian based.... He has a contract with INdian (Polaris).....
  8. baggerpaul

i think they are very clean looking motors very classy saw on up close yesterday love the round jugs and rocker covers. Old school look
  9. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I like then too. I had heard that they make some massive power????
  10. baggerpaul

That dude has some great artistic talent and that young metalfab guy he has working on the tank fabs and what not is awesome you can tell that dude is just raw talent you cant teach that crap you just have to have an eye for it and feel of the metal to shape like that
  11. baggerpaul

i know the victory motors are 4 valve head motors not sure about the indian version ? Thats why the victory makes a **** load of power lots of air flow.
  12. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I thought on the series that senior lost his building from delinquent payments. Have not followed it all that close lately. At least nobody here said they liked seniors bike better. :rolleyes:
  13. cardboard

Nobody understands Senior.
    I could handle Senior, used to work for a Old German man that was like him.
    He wouldn't bother me at all.

Sr has tooo much stress from over head and he tried to releave it by spending more money.:rant:
    I was like him when I had my business and all I did was work 7 days a week 24 hours day. I begged for sleep and time to relax.
  14. FLHTbiker

Senior needs to step down and give the whole thing to Jr with a percentage. Then he can come in have a cup of coffee shoot the breeze with Mikey a bit then go back home. He could come to some of the unveils and just hang and sign autographs. :)
  15. cardboard

Senior needs a life too. Jr and mikey have PJD.
    They can run it and do their own thing.

When Mikey was at Occ WTF did he do. nothin, his dad had to take care of him.
    And JR would come in last all the time and leave to go somewhere and come back late. He would be out with his wife or whomever.
    I had folks that worked with me that I tried to go in business with do the exact thing. leaving me with the phones, and all the jobs and everything.
    That's why senior screamed all the time.

Anybody that works together all the time and is with each other all the time is probaly gonna fight.
  16. FLHTbiker

Never said give the business to them both just Jr. The old man couldn't build anything even if he tried. either that or the old man needs to shut it down while he still can. Do not like that guy.
  17. cardboard

OLd man has a iron business his other son runs. He's makin money.
    And he is Old School. He still wants to do a lot of Old School things.
    Kinda like Chucktx.
  18. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Anybody that works together all the time and is with each other all the time is probaly gonna fight.[/QUOTE]

When My son & I ran team in my trucks we never yelled at each other like that , Hell he even told me once, Dad if you ever talked/yelled at me that much there would be a fight :fight:,Those occ knotheads do that for the money, When occ did the nasa bike My son-in-law & his dad did the BBQ catering for them at nasa said there nothing like there tv show there like wrestlers of M/C building :roflmao:
  19. FLHTbiker

When My son & I ran team in my trucks we never yelled at each other like that , Hell he even told me once, Dad if you ever talked/yelled at me that much there would be a fight :fight:,Those occ knotheads do that for the money, When occ did the nasa bike My son-in-law & his dad did the BBQ catering for them at nasa said there nothing like there tv show there like wrestlers of M/C building :roflmao:[/QUOTE]

Maybe all the yelling and fighting helped make the show but I also think it screwed it up and hurt it. I quit watching it because of the yelling.
  20. cardboard

When My son & I ran team in my trucks we never yelled at each other like that , Hell he even told me once, Dad if you ever talked/yelled at me that much there would be a fight :fight:,Those occ knotheads do that for the money, When occ did the nasa bike My son-in-law & his dad did the BBQ catering for them at nasa said there nothing like there tv show there like wrestlers of M/C building :roflmao:[/QUOTE]

Senior and Jr probaly split for the TV.
    They probaly had a falling out.

But they are still building bikes , but now they are competing against each other.
    Who is left building Choppers any more.
    Big Dog, American Iron Horse and everybody has gone out of business.
    The Discovery channel is runnin the show.