1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

ok coldtoe when is the GA..

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Jul 11, 2005.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

When is the ride by the river? I think that is what it is called.
    Went there for a weekend.(columbus GA) warm up trip last yeah for a warm up before Daytona
    I am going to pop down to gatlinburg this weekend only 550 miles or so from columbus ohio. then two weeks later to liberty NY for a day visit,
    after that not sure but I thought about popping down there for the fun of it and hanig out. It is no biggie event but I really liked the atmosphere and the little loop with the large trees and grassy median..too bad sturgis does not have trees in that little loop. Just curious which weekend it is this year. :cool: