1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Ok, it is my turn

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by chucktx, Nov 29, 2007.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

to ask a question......:)

looking for feed back on ultima vtwins.....
    Ultima Motorcycle Products

anybody here use them?? pro's/con's
    thanks
  2. ringo912

ringo912 Active Member

Chuck..there is a series of posts on Nov 20th about the Ultima's
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

thanks ringo, i remember that and relooked at it...was just wondering if any body had any input on the transmission they sell .....6 speed??
  4. paco

paco New Member

Hey ChuckTx,

I found a thread dated in Aug of this yr. "Ultima 6 speed install problems" In the last post of that thread I asked dts about the outcome of the tranny. As of yet there has not been a response to the thread. I too am interested in the Ultima 6 speed tranny. I ordered one when I ordered the motor, but Jireh was out of stock at that time. I was told they (jireh) would call me when they got them in. Have not heard from them yet.

later........................

Attached Files:

5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

It looks like a good deal for the tranny, their motors are pretty good, there are some issues with the bigger strokers and pistons binding but for the most part you don't hear a lot of crap about them online.

I would bet it's a revtech clone, the price at $600 is a steal. Beats Bakers $3K box.