1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

OK - last one - the rest of the Christmas list

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot01, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i get updates via email........and go from there. i have usually posted something by the time i get here.........hope this helps....
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

you did good , I hit the link from here , I real do like the pic' of the young lady riding in the snow :cool:
  4. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

me too.....at first i thought it was abby.........
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

maybe she die'd her hair blond :rolleyes:
  6. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Ha!

Thanks Chuck. I appreciate the comments.

I found the artist when I Googled Harley Christmas cards. I e-mailed him and he sent me a few low-res pics to use in my articles, plus I'm going to do a quick article on his work in the next day or two. I didn't really like the picture I put on yesterday's article, but it had leather jackets and I was doing the piece on clothing. He has a cool Knucklehead pic I'll use for the main image in the next story.
  7. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Really fine pic just the way it is - The guy did a good job even for low res. And your article gave me some ideas to throw on the the family. I can't keep gettin the same sweater year after year - Can I? ROTFL