1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Our guys in Iraq have a sense of humor

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Goose

Goose New Member

2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I'll bet John Kerry wished he first thought about what he said before he said it. But then the Jane Fonda crowd never did have a lot of brains. :D
  3. SK

SK New Member

**** John Kerry and the swiftboat he..well..never mind.
  4. Goose

Goose New Member

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/weinreb110206.htm

John Kerry, Iraq, Military
    U.S. Invades South Korea:
    President Kerry: I said North Korea
    By Arthur Weinreb

Thursday, November 2, 2006

WASHINGTON -- U.S. military forces launched an aerial assault on Seoul while thousands of ground troops made their way to the South Korean capital.

Emerging from the Oval Office where the Commander-in-Chief received a Purple Heart for a paper cut suffered while signing an Executive Order, President Kerry was asked why he ordered the South Korean invasion. The president responded, "They have nuclear weapons that are now capable of reaching Aspen, Colorado. There are some things in this country that are worth protecting." When it was pointed out to him that North Korea is the country with nuclear capabilities, not South Korea, a visibly angry Kerry said, "It's not my fault; it's the fault of those kindergarten dropout rapists and baby-killers in the military. They attacked the wrong country. These guys are so dumb they end up marrying women who can't even afford to own a bottle of ketchup". Pulling out a picture of U.S. troops in Iraq holding a banner that reads "HALP US JON CARRY -- WE R STUCK HEAR N IRAK", the president added, "they can't even spell; it's not my fault; I didn't order an attack on South Korea; I'm too smart to make a mistake, I'M JOHN KERRY".

When it was pointed out to Kerry that he was the President of the United States and the Commander-in-Chief and the buck stops with him, the questioner received a harsh rebuke. "Don't you know history? The buck doesn't stop with me; it stops with Harry Truman. And I'm not Harry Truman, I'M JOHN KERRY".

When Kerry was asked whether there was any possible justification for invading South Korea, Kerry said, "You're asking me that question because you're too lazy to go out and find the reasons. You must be a veteran. If you really want to know the justification for attacking South Korea, turn on MSNBC and watch Chris Matthews. Chris knows why invading South Korea was a good idea."

Kerry later telephoned Roh Moo-Hyun and blamed the South Korean president for the attack. "I thought you people were smart; you look so much like those really intelligent Vietcong. What kind of idiot has a country that sounds so much like another country? Not only that, but the other country is just next door. I would never do that; I'M JOHN KERRY."

And when the death toll in South Korea topped the 10,000 mark, Kerry finally issued an apology. "I am sorry if I offended anyone who was killed as a result of this botched war".
  5. maxpower_hd

maxpower_hd Active Member

I heard about that picture on the radio but this is the 1st time I've seen it. That is some pretty funny ****.

I still can't believe Kerry said that. I think he was really just trying to jab at Busch but he did a very piss poor job of it. Open mouth, insert foot. What a dumbass.
  6. Goose

Goose New Member

If he was jabbin' Bush, he didn't ever mention anything about the man. I think it was a Freudian slip, just a lax moment when his true feelings came out. As with Clinton, he "loathes" the military. Called 'em baby killers and "Genghis Khans" referring to Vietnam.
  7. gator

gator New Member

Carolina, "The Olde North State" "I ride with Fo
    john who?

And yea, they do have the humor going....

Attached Files:

8. FLHTbiker

Well the Korries and the clingons must be happy little patriots this morning. :mad:
  9. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

"Well the Korries and the clingons must be happy little patriots this morning".....
    two things bother me....the american people dont want to vote.....and it seems that all the brainwashing is begining to work on those that do..:( :( :mad:
    chuck
  10. FLHTbiker

It really seems stupid that so many Democrats would use a photo of Bush with a Republican running for office no matter if the candidate has even ever meant him. Actually it is not stupid as it appears that that mentality worked and if that type of mentality is now going to run this country we are all in for a lot of trouble. As for voting you would think that people would vote. Here in Oregon they have made it really easy with the mail in ballot. I simple in the comfort of my easy chair read all the info and made a decision based on that.
    Its going to be interesting now that Donald is out.:confused: