1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Package for the troops in the sand box

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by gutierg, May 31, 2008.

1. gutierg

gutierg New Member

Hey Everyone!

AFNurse and his buddies are serving another tour of duty in the sand box, he has posted several times that we could possibly send him stuff that you and I would run to the supermarket and get very quickly, everyday necessities and some fun stuff.

Anyway, if everyone donated and we could put it together and ship it to him, it would be pretty cool and a very little thanks from all of us to the guys and gals that are spending time over there so we can be free.

Webmaster: Can we make this thread a sticky one so everyone can respond and be aware of it at least for a month? Please let me know.

Regards,
    German
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

this is a very good idea , German can you handle doing it? we can make you The captain :D
  3. gutierg

gutierg New Member

I have no problem with this at all, we just need to move quickly so that we can collect it and send to AFNurse in the sand box. Man I wish we had a flag made up with the website's logo, that would be cool.

Anyway, I am talking to Chucktx and he is going to setup something that will remain on top of all the other posts for about 3 weeks I think, at which time we will get the box ready for delivery to the military supply line.

I will keep AFNurse up to par with what is going on and then he will be aware.

German