1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

PCIII or V and H FuelPak

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by Peyts, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Peyts

Peyts New Member

Need some advice, but need it ASAP (as I may have some deals in the works for some used efi tuners).

I have a 2007 Electra Glide Classic, fuel injected. Running Rush slip-ons (with 2.5" baffles) and SE Air Cleaner kit.

I have been offered:

- V&H FuelPak for $190 including shipping;
    - PCIII for $225 without shipping included (about $245 with shipping).

Any suggestions about what would be better for my bike? Which is the better deal? Note that I don't plan on completing Stage 2, etc. Get back to me, PLEASE!
  2. VYBR8ER

VYBR8ER New Member

The fuelpac is tunable by 3 resistors on the body, the PCIII needs a laptop or computer to interface and download maps. Which do you feel more comfortable using to tune your bike?