1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Performance for a V-Star 1100 2003

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by joealbert7, Jul 19, 2004.

1. joealbert7

joealbert7 New Member

Which are the best exhausts for my bike, talking about sound and performance. Also, what is the best combination between jets,headers and air box kits????
  2. fatboyvtwin

fatboyvtwin New Member

I have a friend that has a V-star and he runs Vance & Hines (slip-ons). I can honestly tell you that his bike with the V&H exhaust sounds identical to my 2004 Road King Classic. I have never heard a foreign bike that sounds so close to a Harley. Ride Safe David.
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

4. super4door

super4door New Member

pipes on a Vstar

I know several people running Vstars and I have seen lots of different pipes on them. I like the V.Hs. They sound great and are super durable. I have a freind with the BUBs and they blued like crazy, and were really hard to install.