1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.
  1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

anybody heard from him???? wonder if he was staying another week??
  2. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

I heard from him a couple days before he was to have arrived at sturgis....left a message on his phone thursday evening. This was the day he was supposed to arrive in Sturgis....never heard back. No message, no missed call.....HOPE that his phone died or is just having too much fun to give us all a ring back! Not sure how long he was planning to stay in the area or how long it would take him to ride home..... only info I had was to arrive in town on Thursday!
  3. Peyts

Peyts New Member

Sorry, guys... I'm back here now. Didn't ever plan on returning until today.

And I apologize that I couldn't call you, AFNurse... couldn't call anyone for that matter! Don't know what the problem was with using my cell phone down there, but it wouldn't allow me to make outgoing calls. It's a work phone, so maybe it has a block or some bullsh*t on it. Anyway, I could take calls, but couldn't call out. Pain in the ass, man.

I will send more info and news (and maybe a pic or 400) from the trip. Thanks for watching out for me!
  4. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

I was in St. Thomas a few weeks ago (before the storms thank god) and couldnt get my cell or bleepty bleep ( thats nextel ) to work down there...... Its sad but it felt wierd not being able to make a call whenever I wanted to from wherever I wanted to....man how we've changed huh ??