1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Pics a flask

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Feb 6, 2007.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

Wow.. my digital cam stinks unless it is outside lighting..most of the time....
    (no flash).. oh well.

This was a 5$ flask I purchased.. my buddy recently put on black suede and his neighbor embroidered in the Voodoo.. Cool.. the machine is a $5,000 computer sewing machine.... all computer coded.... she is also going to sow some patches for me.....and embroider some more stuff... again people a just cool and kind.....I guess it helped I have helped save his job a few times(I've been a Union rep for 17 years)...LOL....now I work Pro-bono..in this case....I got a flask done...LOL:cool::D

Attached Files:

2. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

you're right, the camera sucks but the flask is cool as h*ll!! You're a union rep.....:eek: :eek: Ooops!
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

cool flask and nice embrodery....and a camera that sucks!!!:) :)
    my wife does embrodery with one of those same machines...ya think the neighbor would care to "swap programs?" the patches and work from those machines is better than the store bought type in my opinion.....
  4. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Chuck, I got a vest that maybe your wife would do for me?? I don't mind paying for it, I don't want nothin for free.
  5. chucktx

pm me with details and a photo....i will ask her about it...
  6. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

I'll ask

Chucktx ....sure I will ask next time I talk to him and her.
    Yeah I got my honorable discharge...tossed away my Aeronautical degree( turned down Patrick and Cape Canaveral) and went to work in my family's automitive machine shop... then got a job with good benefits... no stress and ended up a Union Rep(Executive Officer/Safety/Ergonomics/Steward) for 17 years or so.... decided not to run again.. and been on the DL ever since.....

later
    Voo:cool:
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2007
  7. chucktx

thanks voo....appreciate that!!!!
    chuck
  8. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you could take orders for her and have some patches or flasks made for others here. Tack on an extra dollar for each order and in a few weeks you could afford a new camera :D
  9. 2fastnaz

2fastnaz Moderator

That would be cool. Bike Talk hip flasks with our user names on them.
  10. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

ok fellas

I like the idea of getting a new cam and the add a buck.....think I'll do that for a bit....it really is nice looking ... I am thinking about having a few other pieces made of leather(suede) and embroidery done.
    maybe the hand-grips........front fork bag.... and something not usually done. not sure what yet... keep thinking of the air cleaner or maybe a thin slip-on front fender cover just big enough to maybe cover an inch or so of fender.. then there is maybe the tank leather!!!!! yeah 'I'll take that off for sure and have it done.......I'll keep and eye out for the flasks and pick a few up if they have some.... I'll let ya know. I'll see what I can do about the leather too..I am gonna hear from them this weekend.... if they can do it ..I'll gladly pass them along to ya.
    Maybe that can be my trip this year ,running flasks around the country...it'll save me stamp money..:cool: :D :rolleyes: :cool:
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  11. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

heard from them

Just talked to my Friend said he was interested in doing it......not sure what the details could be, He is actually a Cowboy/Blues-man/Golf fanatic...Only Ol'-ol' dude I know that loves his horse-dude ways but played and plays Pro gulf. The leather thing has been a life long Business-hobby of his... this year he mentioned making a set of saddlebags for my bike... Cool "one off" is sweet.... I had to stop him from wanting to make a real saddle-seat for my ride though.. He said that might look cool and even hang the foot straps on it and use them like a set of pegs...(he is not kidding)
    I think the name of the business is Mad-Cow Leather...but the logo was done by the other friend...he is gonna check. He laughed and aske if I had planned on delivering them.....I said yup and knew how to do it without stamps...
    We'll see
    later
    Voo:cool:
  12. eValve

eValve New Member

Your flasks are cool. I think all you have to fix is your camera, man.