1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Place to sell parts

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chrisflhtc, May 28, 2006.

1. chrisflhtc

chrisflhtc New Member

Hi I have a few parts to sell.Do any of you have a favorite site that you sell from I tried e-bay but I don't like them.
    Chris:D
  2. Goose

Goose New Member

Man, I lost the site, but it was just getting going when I was trying it and never got a bite. It might not even be up anymore. I've done best with Ebay, personally.
  3. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

What Kinda Parts?
  4. chrisflhtc

chrisflhtc New Member

Parts for sale

I have a chrome starter from Bakerdrive train that fits '89 big twinn's that is brand new.It was part of a compensation package that they gave me for messing up on an order I placed with them.It is their Firestarter 2.0 kw High torque starter I would like to get $250-300 for it also I have a bunch of BT engine parts that are used.(a whole motor and tranny to be precise)
    Chris
  5. Old Fart on 87FLH

Old Fart on 87FLH New Member

Try craigslist.com you can pick the city you want to advertise in, saves shipping cost.
  6. chrisflhtc

chrisflhtc New Member

Parts to sell

Thanks Old Fart I will check them out
    C:)