1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

power cones, anyone have them?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by mad max, Feb 11, 2006.

1. mad max

mad max New Member

in my original search for power cones i stumbled on to this site. sounds like you guys know whats up. so i wanna hear your input on power cones and how they have or have not improved performance on your hogz. i run true duals w/o baffles, i get some slight popping on decel, but i like it,........... do they work?
  2. Fossilhog

Fossilhog New Member

Power cones

I'm running a 2002 Rev Tech 100 in my 94 heritage. With drag pipes w/baffles this thing popped real bad at idle as well as decel. After I read up on the reversion stuff I installed the cones. Big difference. Normal sounding engine now and I think a better mid and low range.
  3. mad max

mad max New Member

thanks fossil i will order them for sure,i will look up reversion myself and pass the word!!!!!!!!!