1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Pulls to the left

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by Johnny O., Jun 4, 2005.

1. Johnny O.

Johnny O. New Member

My RK Custom pulls to the left just a little bit. Been doing it from the day I got it. Maybe I should have taken it back to the stealer right then but procrastination is a b!t(* .
    Anyway I have been told that I would be better off getting a service manual and going over all of the alignment for the wheels and motor myself. Dose anyone have any words of wisdom on this? CD what kind of deal can you make me on a 04 touring model service manual? I’ll need one even if I don’t do this one myself. The HD Moco sells for about $60.
    Johnny O.
  2. fatboyvtwin

fatboyvtwin New Member

One thing it may be is that the left front brake pad may be dragging just a bit. Ride Safe, David.
  3. Johnny O.

Johnny O. New Member

I have had the wheels off the ground and it doesn’t seem to be dragging at all. Spins pretty good.
  4. bxbutch

bxbutch New Member

johnny i had a 99 rk that pulled left from day one i did ever thing in the manual to align it i went over it a few times & even tried overcompensating i sold the bike with 68000 miles on it & it still pulls other people have told me the same story GOOD LUCK
  5. maxpower_hd

maxpower_hd Active Member