1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Question of the day (need to decide in 18 hours)

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by AZroaddust, Oct 13, 2006.

1. AZroaddust

AZroaddust New Member

What is the general concensus from you more seasoned mechanics / H-D people out there....

Will this fit a 95 Sportster XLH883? The lights are right and it looks about right, but no part number or dimensions given.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

sorry, but i hope someone will help..........
    chuck
  3. AZroaddust

AZroaddust New Member

Thanks, but it appears I'll soon be the "expert" on this particular subject. My gut feeling says it will work. I'll let ya know in a week or so after I get it and try to wire it up.:D
  4. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

If it aint right, you may be able to sell it back on e-bay for more then you bought it for...:D :rolleyes:
  5. AZroaddust

AZroaddust New Member

Aye, KB. It wouldn't be the first time!
    ;)
  6. AZroaddust

AZroaddust New Member

Got it! It's beautiful and would look great on my rippled black speedometer mount, but no way will it fit. About 1/2" too short and NO way will the plastic locking tabs fit throughthe mounting plate anyway without grinding a slot.

I offered it to the 2nd highest bidder for cost. If he doesn't take it I'll post it on E bay again.

Live'n learn.:rolleyes: