1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Rally in LA

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by brad101, Apr 10, 2006.

1. brad101

brad101 New Member

2. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    ????

Well either I have had one too many cuba libras or there ain't no location listed. With a 318 area code thats north LA but where? I know Crowville, that's between Monroe and Tallulah but Crow Road? If I missed it excuse me it is late and I have been enjoying a few icy cold adult beverages.......Ride Free
  3. brad101

brad101 New Member

wow

you are right greybear good way to lose buisness I guess, "Hey we are having a rally but we aint telling you where it is." Anyway it is in Natchitoches,LA
  4. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Relief

**** I came on tonight with nary a beer before hand to make sure I wasn't just missing it. Thats a relief! So now I shall head for the fridge and an Abita.
    Ride Free
  5. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

American Chopper

Big Tough Paul Sr. And Boys Are Come'n Here In Spokane In July. On There American Chopper Tour Across America. They Said They Are Going To Build A Bike And Give It Away While They Are Here. Also To Get You A Earley Start. 100 Years Of Motorcycles Will Be Here In Aug. All The Big Bike Builders Will Be There. 3 Days Of Hang'in Out With The Well Known. It's In Rosellia, Wa. Don't Same Week As Sturgis I Believe. If Any One Is Iterested Fly Me A Kite And I'll Get You More Info.
  6. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Rolling Thunder

Anyone headed for DC and Rolling Thunder Memorial Day? If so maybe we could hook up and ride together. So far there's 4 of us heading out from here.
    If you've never been.....well it is something to experience.
    Ride Free....
  7. brad101

brad101 New Member

Rt

Bear wish I could go this year, I rode in 2004 with the Rolling Thunder Chapter from Knoxville, Tn was a very moving experience especially since I was on my 30days leave after my tour in Iraq at the time.
  8. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member