1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

RC Cars

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by gator, Sep 20, 2006.

1. gator

gator New Member

Carolina, "The Olde North State" "I ride with Fo
    CD, I see you are into RC Cars or racing something, how about aircraft? Helicopters in particular...??? You are into flying...
  2. CD

CD Guest

My Grandson and I used to race RC heavily. He is a natural and at 10 years old was winning first place trophies at regional events held here. Dirt oval, Pan car (NASCAR), Buggy, Truck or Touring doesn't matter he can drive it. Pure natural eye hand coordination. He has two shelves of a book case filled with 1st through 3rd place trophies. I got more dang cars than I know what to do with and a complete race trailer with A/C and a portable generator. Makes life a lot easier when you are racing four separate classes. It amazes me how much a Pan car can run you if you want to be competitive...

I fly the electric RC planes once in a while when I have time. My real passion is flying in small aircraft.
  3. gator

gator New Member

Carolina, "The Olde North State" "I ride with Fo
    That sounds good, to spend time together like that. The trophies will mean alot in days gone by. Alot of memories will always be attached to em.

I watched some guys flying the RC choppers, they made it look easy, Im sure they are expensive and its probably expensive to learn to fly one, ( crashing and repairing it) sounds like your grandson wouldn't have a problem with it....