1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Rear Turn Signal Bar

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by VNVWARREN, Dec 8, 2005.

1. VNVWARREN

VNVWARREN New Member

all caps
    Ordered the KA2099 and darn if that thing did not hit my doorway 2 days later. :) Then the bad news, could not use the bullet lights I had from a softtail. Seems Kuryakyn only makes that bar for their lights ... another 120 bucks. :confused: would have been nice to know that I needed them before the order and then gotten them all at once. Just my opinion.
    w
  2. VNVWARREN

VNVWARREN New Member

Ride Hard and Stay Hard
    (when you're able)
  3. CD

CD Guest

Hmm, did you get if from DP? Our description
    https://www.directparts.com/cgi-bin/dp.store/4399a06800038ee4273f40462332063b

Is the same as Kuryakyn's site:

Küryakyn’s new, streamlined rear turn signal bar is dramatically different than other custom turn signal bars. Not only is it sleeker and narrower than the stock piece, it also gives you the option of relocating your license plate below the taillight. Additionally, you ditch the bulbous stock turn signals and replace them with your choice of large or small L.E.D. or Halogen Silver Bullets (P/Ns 336, 2337, 2366, or 2367 on the Lighting-Silver Bullets Page) sold separately"
  4. VNVWARREN

VNVWARREN New Member

Light Bar

Thanks for the eye opener. . . Guess I missed that and I appologize.
    :eek: