1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Red Light Cameras IN Houston

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Nov 3, 2010.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yep seen that , now I hope they do the whole area & get read of all them within a hundred miles ,Alvin has a few & galvastion has some
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

But your ticket is still outstanding, and will probably have to be paid. I didn't see anything in that article about retroactive for unpaid tickets.
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

he'll have to do some research , there's a group trying to pull the plug on all red light tickets from the camara ,Thats how the vote came about
  5. FLHTbiker

Their to damm liberal here in Oregon to pull em. They also don't have any warning signs up here either. This is in the Portland area, the demo country. :rolleyes:
  6. cardboard

Waitin till next year to call the lawyer back to see if he had fought any more of them in court like he told me to do.
    I talked to a buddy of mine back home about puttin the van in his name and lettin him git insurance on it and paying him for the insurance and driving it in Texas, If Texas don't want the money for the tag. I'm sure somebody else does.

I'm really pissed about the City of HOuston and their crooked Redlight cameras.
    It was suppose to be agaist a state law to even put em up
    And the state was gonna vote to revoke them from the contract being renewed when ex mayor Bill white ran out and renewed the contract before the state could pass tha law.
    So understand how I feel about the matter.
    I don't like being ran over especially when yer wrong.
  7. cardboard

8. FLHTbiker

9. cardboard

If the Police went out and pulled over folks for running Redlights it would too.

I think the People here should go out in Millions protestin Redlight Camera and the people that Install them.
    Git the Police out to do their job.
    Seems like about every state that the people has voted on them.
    The Redlight cameras has come down.

The Redlight Camera Companies are making so much money that they are able to spend Millions on these studies that go the way of the Redlight Camera companies.
    We have lawyers here Disputing what is said by the insurance companies claims too.

Just like Al Gore is gittin PAID to say we have Global Warmin.
    The same thing is going on with Redlight cameras and their studies.
  10. Art_NJr

Art_NJr New Member

Assuming the camera did not get the driver's face, those tickets are not hard to beat. Just because a bike, car, pickup, etc. is registered to you & there's a photo of the tag & part of the bike, car, whatever, doesn't prove that you were driving @ the time. The State has the burden of proving you were driving - it's not on you to prove you weren't.
  11. cardboard

The State Does not Care. The Redlight Camera Ticket is sent like this

Pay to The City of HOuston

P.O. Box 1234
    Prescott, Az
    ATS

If you make a turn on Red, you will git a Ticket.

Got a friend who was in Dallas, tried to stop for the Redlight and hit a patch of Ice and slid threw the redlight.
    He got a camera. He asked what he could do. I said in Texas they got a loophole called the Scoff law and ATS in Arizona has spent millions of dollars to Law firms here. You can't renew yer tag on yer vehicle till you pay it.
    Take it to another state and register yer tag, or trade yer vehicle in.

Redlight Cameras are about one thing and one thing only MONEY.
    If it was about saftey whey do they have timed yellow lights.
    They shorten the yellow lights to make you git a ticket.

And the redlight camera are not serviced and kept up.
    If your town has these redlight camera in it yer city will become corrupt from them,.
    ATS makes Millions of dollars each month from every city it puts the camera in.
    So they can spend millions on TV adds and buy doctors, lawyers and firemen. Just like Al Gore bought the global warmin adds.

Only the people can git together and file a petition to have the Redlight camera put on the ballot to vote them out. You might need the help of a attorney cause the city yer in will dang sure have one.
  12. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

you need to go to the city and start your rally against the cameras..........nobody else is so you might as well be the one........
  13. FLHTbiker

They just put em in some cities around Portland and the fine is $300.00. One women on the news tonight said she was glad they are up so that people will start stopping at a red light instead of rolling through one to make a turn.
  14. cardboard

Why ain't the POLICE out there to stop the Redlight Runners.

Most every city that has broughtr it up for a vote has voted the Redlight Cameras out.
  15. cardboard

That's why more than 20,000 people hired Attorney Paul Kubosh.
    Yer not big enought to talk to the city and their twisted people and twisted words.......:banghead:

My last wife was a legal Secretary. YOu don't go to court without a mouthpiece unless yer a dumbass.
  16. FLHTbiker

CB, I'm sure the police are kept quit busy with an awfully lot of higher priority crime.
  17. cardboard

What there's no money in writtin Redlight Camera tickets.....................

If you rob a bank they are too busy to come and stop the crime........:banghead:

They are already doing something.
  18. FLHTbiker

All the red light runners went off easy this afternoon in Oregon city. I rode up to the US Bank and on the way back all of a sudden I had multiple cop cars, City, County and state coming screaming by me on both sides with sirens and light blaring. I counted 12 of em and they pulled into the back parking area of this building. Cops jumping out of cars, guns pulled, cop dogs out and everybody running. Everybody stopped and they all disappeared into the brush and trees. Don't know what happened but danmm when they was coming around me on both sides I had no place to pull over, kinda spooky for a few minutes. Nothing on the news yet but will listen to the 10 O'clock news tonight.
  19. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

was is a doughnut shop being robbed???????? let us know!!!
  20. FLHTbiker

No donut shop there, I'm interested to know myself. Them cops where like running people off the road trying to get into that area.