1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Red Rider recipe forum

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Mar 31, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i think this is great!!!! i do most of the cooking here and have recipes also. will this thread be exclusive to red's recipies or can anybody play?????:)
  2. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Everybody BETTER play, or the recipes will be road kill, C-rats and MRE spice-ups!:roflmao:

Maybe put it all in it's own section?
  3. CD

CD Guest

Sounds like Ken better get to work

From the responses I'd say Ken has a new forum to make!

May I suggest:

Red's recipe forum

Post your favorite recipes here for others to share. Please keep one recipe to each post with the name of the recipe as the subject.
  4. maxpower_hd

maxpower_hd Active Member

Instant AHole

Just add alcohol!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
  5. SK

SK New Member

Great idea. I like Red's simple but great idea about Tabasco. I've used it in ketchup for years to spice up it up. It comes in several flavors, from the milder green (formerly jalapeno, but the percentage wasn't high enough to label it as such), the standard red, and the great tasting habanero (only need a few drops to get you going). I also understand that Tabasco helps lower cholesterol.
  6. CD

CD Guest

If consumed in sufficent quantities along with beer and boiled eggs. That's cause nuthin will stay with ya long enough to do anything bad! :roflmao:
  7. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Holy Cow Cowboy, I love a good meat loaf and I can see my veins plugging up again as I fully enjoy every bite. That sounds like such a good meat loaf I have copied your post for later on. :) :) :) :) Thanks in advanced:D

I don't do a lot of cooking but I think this would make a great addition to the Bike Talk Forum.
  8. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Flht, my son-in-law had never had meat loaf in his life till i made it one night now he or my daughter will call & ask me to make it , my grand kids all like it , with the whole famile here I can use up about $40 of good meat & not have enough left for the next day I try to use the lease fattest ground beef I can find
  9. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

didn't like maws meatloaf but love the misses, but ya wanta fill yer gut with a tasty morsle, the lafsa, take some mash potatos, and add flower, roll till you have a tortilla add butter, dip in the beans ya made and you have a meal.......almost........ don't forget the beer
  10. SK

SK New Member

Damn..faster than a NASCAR race car!

I always though that anything in moderation ain't gonna hurt ya, but a binge every blue moon will mostly pass through without stickin. :roflmao:
  11. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

So does that mean there is hope for even me. :)
  12. Ultra Al

Ultra Al New Member

I think a RR recipe forum would be right on. I'll wait for it rather than overload this one, but here's a hint, Biker Al's Pit Bull Bar B Que Sauce, for bar b que with a bite. I see there are a lot of Texans here and mesquite bar be que is almost a religion in Texas. bet we get some good stuff. AL
  13. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Over on my stepmom site, my pork roast is a big hit. I'd share...
  14. chucktx

please do abby.......put it in the "roadkill cafe".......................:)
  15. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

That's great Abby........but I don't SEE your recipe here??!! :roflmao: :cool:
  16. chucktx

maybe she is gonna have a house warming, and invite us all up for a taste!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmao: