1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Redneck with automatic glock

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Dec 29, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. Thunder99

Thunder99 New Member

Just shows you rednecks will do anything...and then film it! :roflmao: Those Glocks are almost indestructible.
  3. TM103

TM103 Active Member

that is bad a$$ cardboard.:D
  4. cardboard

ChuckTx could use one of these when he wades out in the swamps by his house and gits Red Bugs on him to shoot the gators in the ponds.
    Those gators are some bad critters, no telling how big they could git.:rant:
  5. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Wow! Resourceful.
  6. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Wow, that's one HOT Glock :cool:
  7. Brandersnatch

Brandersnatch New Member

Did he hit anything though? Mind you at that rate of fire he probably hit everything!
  8. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

That's the kind of stuff that gets the anti-gunners up in arms.:(
  9. cardboard

You should support NRA to help legislate yer rights so the anti gunners ain't heard over you. The anti gunners spend money trying to take yer rights away.

You have no voice without NRA.:fight:
  10. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

I am a Life member of the NRA and have been a member for over 35 years. I believe in the second amendment and believe we have too many laws regulating our gun ownership. If a law is unjust, the NRA has been pretty good about challenging it in the courts. They just got a favorable ruling from the Supreme Court on the right to own guns in Washington DC.

Guns like this guy is using (full auto) are obviously against the law. If you want one to burn bullets, that's OK with me, but unless you're going to rob a bank, I don't know why anyone would want one. I've seen the conversion kits being sold at gun shows. I think there is a way it is done that it may not be technically considered a full auto but you and I both know it really is. When the anti-gunners see this kind of stuff, it gives them the ammunition they need to hold all gun owners up as law breakers and rednecks. They immediately want to pass another law or confiscate all Glocks.;) That does nothing to advance our cause.

I agree that every gun owner should be a member of the NRA. They are one of the few organizations that is defending our right to own guns.
    Slim
  11. Thunder99

Thunder99 New Member

It is not against the law to own a fully automatic weapon if you are licensed. The license is for ownership of the weapons, but anyone can shoot them if they are with a license holder. Quite often I see gun ranges that offer the chance to shoot a fully automatic...for a price. :cool:
  12. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

You're right of course but the places I've seen doing this have original full auto guns (Thompsons, Brownings, etc)....not modified like this Glock. I don't have a problem shooting like this legally but backyard modifications could be a problem. It sounded like there were other autos going off on other lanes also. Maybe it is a legal operation.:confused:
  13. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

It's funny how the goverment wants to look out for our interests. They say that we have to silence our bikes but you can't silence a gun.
    Sounds like the special interest groups are working overtime again; could it be that the NRA,AMA,MRF,ABATE need a boost ? I think so. Join up are and enjoy the good fight to keep what we earned in 1776.
  14. 1WildPig

1WildPig New Member

Slimjim, gentlemen...if you'll notice at the beginning of the film, it says Glock 18...that is the factory select fire version of the Glock 17 9mm so it's not an illegally modified firearm...someone there must have the Federal license to own it. I've shot one without the shoulder stock and you'll want to get off the trigger just as fast as you get on it...she'll climb up and left pretty quick...shooting 3 to 4 rd bursts on close up targets is kinda neat and having one along with several of the 33 rd mags and a shoulder stock would be of comfort if attacked by a mob. Yep, those 9mm Glocks are some tough pistols.
  15. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

ya know, if a mob shows up here..........................so do i!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

16. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

:eek: and they say YES SIR