1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Roar on the Shore

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by freerider8, Jul 16, 2008.

1. freerider8

freerider8 New Member

Hey To All Fellow Riders, If Any Of You Live Anywhere Near Erie, Pa And Want To Have A Good Time Come To The Roar On The Shore. It Is Where All Types Of Riders Come To Get Together And Raise Money For Some Of The Local Charities And Have A Great Time Doing It. Our Grand Marshall Was Suppose To Be The Great Actor Peter Fonda But He Had To Bow Out At The Last Minute Because Of Filming In Los Angeles. He Did The Bike Parade Last Year And Was On Tap For This Year But The Damn Movie Producers Extended His Filming Until The 18th Of July. Along Side Of Him Was And Is Still Scheduled Is Dee Snider Of Twisted Sister And Just Added Is Ami James Of Miami Ink. We Also Have Michele Smith Of American Thunder Coming And Man She Is A Hottie. There Are All Kinds Of Events Going On For This Event And If You Want To Check It Out It Will Be Worth Your While.
    To See More On The Event Go To Rocket101.com And You Can View All The Info For The Whole Weekend That Starts On Thursday July 17th. Who Knows Maybe I'll See You There.
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

how about a link to there website???............:)
  3. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I have some pics from the Erie shore from my trip last year. Awesome sunset. Sounds like a lot of fun.
  4. freerider8

freerider8 New Member

go to rocket101.com and you can get all the info there with pics and events scheduled. :)
  5. bikerputz

bikerputz New Member

I was there!! We went on our annually ride ( 7 of us) destination Erie, PA the long way. Didn't know about the Roar on the Shore until we pulled into Erie Friday night. Good time. We logged 1,420 miles.

Rick
  6. chucktx

glad you had a good time..........are we to assume that your next post will contain pics?????????????????:)
  7. bikerputz

bikerputz New Member

Sorry Chuck no pics. :( I don't think we were there long enough (3 hrs) to get the good pics.

I know useless without pics!!!:D
  8. chucktx

:( :( :( .......................................................:)
  9. freerider8

freerider8 New Member

Rick I am glad you had a great time and thanks for visiting Erie, I hope that you can come back again. there is talk amongst the officials that put on roar on the shore that it may be extended to a week so look for it in the future and if you do come back let me know and maybe I can show you around to some of the hot spots and nice places to ride here. The peninsula is very nice this time of year.

Chuck