1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Rolling Thunder

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by GreyBear, May 21, 2006.

1. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Well ya'all, I am off tomorrow for DC...eventually. Going to go up through the Shanendoah Valley, camp out some and enjoy the ride. Cause The Memorial Day ride takes a lot out of you. If you have never made it....you should make plans to go sometime. I will be back in a couple of weeks, so ya'all take care and keep the shiny side up 'til then.

Ride Free..........
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

be careful and have fun......if ya take any pics, maybe post a few here.....
    chuck
  3. CD

CD Guest

Hey Greybeard,

Take five at the wall for me....Been a long time since I've been there but I still remember that feeling.
  4. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Five at the Wall...

CD, I did as you asked....and spent some time thinking about the names I had looked up. Remebering brothers whose names were etched there, and looking down the rows of names......not a lot to say. There never is, not when you are there, not later.
    Ride Free.......and remember
  5. scooter

scooter New Member

Thanks for representin' Greybear,

Someday I intend to go and pay my respects.

For now, it's up to a little cemetary in Killeen to visity the grandpas when I can.

scoot