1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Run-A-Mucca

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by smiley7661, May 15, 2009.

1. smiley7661

smiley7661 New Member

Anyone head out to Winnemucca?
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

3. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

4. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

those both look like cool events!!!!!!!!
  5. Red Rider

They are fun. I always enjoy the Burning Bike at Run-A-Mucca. Every year it seems that folks forget how far they need to be away from it (flames get massive and the heat tremendous) and so everyone crowds up to it and then stampede away. No one seriously hurt yet, but it is definitely an event that wouldn't fly in most other states.

I am disappointed that the bands this year aren't as good as the past, but that may work out, too. Can do other things then.
  6. smiley7661

smiley7661 New Member

Yes I went last year and the burning bike was a cool sight. this year it is a guy's trip so it should be a blast.
  7. Red Rider

I'll be there, wearing my black vest with Bike Talk patches - center-top on back and right side front. Find me and I'll buy ya a drink......

:cheers: