1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

S/E Smart Tune Pro Automatic Tuning Module

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by bambidee, Apr 29, 2018.

1. bambidee

bambidee Active Member

Anybody try one??? Bought 2017 Street Glide Special . Doing head pipe, street cannons, extreme flow air filter, power S/E cam, and Pro Street Tuner at the dealer. They are confident download is common with there parts. Wonder in this day and age that the self learn would fill in the gray areas better than dyno time as that is a controlled environment. One issue might be needing 18mm bungs on Supertrap, should have gone V/H instead. Hind sight is always 20/20. All opinions gracefully accepted. Thanks
  2. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

I just added a Power Vision from fuel moto. $400. Wish I did that first. Can add auto tune to go with it but, bike runs great as is. It flashes your ecm with custom map for your mods and they will send you new maps for future mods lifetlme. And you can add auto tune if you desire. Fuel moto,great co. To deal with.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
  3. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Looking into tuners at one time i was advised that after market tuners can be a risk. Why? Because MOCO codes are deeply embedded and the after market tuners are programmed to "fool" the OEM codes. And there have been many occasions where the after market tuners have left the rider stranded.

For my money the SE pro street tuner.

I wish i had your $$$$$,lol.
  4. bambidee

bambidee Active Member

There is a pic of me in post office!!!!! lol 500 miles on it now, so far runs awesome. There was a screw up at dealer. Still has cat now, swap out at 1000.
  5. charlie46

I've got the Power Vision from FuelMoto & am very happy with it. It flashes your ecm to accommodate the modes you install & still have a fully functioning ECM.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
  6. charlie46

I've got the power vision from fuel moto. Very happy with it. It flashes your ECM to allow it to function fully with your particular modes. And fuel moto will send you maps for future mods lifetime.

7. charlie46

Whoops replied to wrong post..new phone.#&$!@

8. bambidee

bambidee Active Member

NEVER :banghead did anything like that.lol