1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

S&S Carb help

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by Old Fart on 87FLH, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Old Fart on 87FLH

Old Fart on 87FLH New Member

I've got an S&S 380 on the Glide and I think I'm gonna have to do a rebuild, anyone know if they have a web site so I can get some info?:confused:
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i dont have the link, but i do know they have a lot of tech stuff and bluprints of their carbs on the site.....try a google search or maybe someone here has their link.
    chuck
  3. CD

CD Guest

4. Texas Road Glide

Texas Road Glide New Member

5. Old Fart on 87FLH

Thanks, Texas Road Glide, for the link. I've got my carb laying all over the garage floor now, just waiting for my rebuild kit to come in.I woulda thought the shops would have these in stock, but after calling 3 HD stores,I had to order one, should be here in couple of days. Looks like my problem was in the accelerator pump,but as long as I have it apart, might as well go all the way with complete kit. Should be riding by the week-end!...Thanks again from a misplaced Texan,....Jim :D
  6. Texas Road Glide

Texas Road Glide New Member

Quote: You can take the boy out of texas...........but you cant take the texas out of the boy..........

what my grand ma said about me.......;)
  7. bigsean

bigsean New Member

S&S Cycle.com

this will give you complete diagrams and instructions for rebuilding your S&S also. Had to do the same thing recently myself,also everything is printable so you can have it right in front of you to reference.

LIVE RIDE DIE FREE :cool:
  8. Old Fart on 87FLH

Thanks for the help, and links to S&S sites...Carb is rebuilt and she runs great as of Fri nite, will be ridin' tomorrow!!:D