1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

S&s evo 88

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by cowboy, Jun 26, 2009.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

My son need's to sell his engine & trans , 1996 S&S evo 88 in with a warm cam , can't remember what grind S&S E carb & harley 5 spd trans , it ran great when he pulled it to do some frame mod's , but has new baby due anyday & A 2 yr old in day care he's asking $3ooo obo plus shipping , we put 800 miles on the whole bike in one day , I was on my eglide with him , not sure how many miles are on engine , but do know it's very strong running :cool:
    My son just said both engine & tran's have 20k miles on them
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

congrats grand paw!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. cowboy

A shame less bump :rolleyes:
  4. cowboy

The engine & tran's both sold , my local Indy shop called me & ask if we still had it for sale yep & the rest is history:cool:
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

great news!!!!!!!