1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Sad day

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cowboy, Oct 23, 2009.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I'll be out of pocket this weekend I'am taking my grand daughter who we have raised for about 11 years now to live with her mother (my oldest daughter) so in the old dodge diesel & off to arkanas :(
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

be carefull.....have fun
  3. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I"m sorry it's a sad day. I'm sure you've done a great job and she'll miss you. I hope her mom is ready for her.
  4. cowboy

yes Abby both the wife & I think we did a good job with her , She's a pertty good young lady , chuck ment her , she just decided that she wanted to live with her mother & mom is ready to take it on , clean of drugs & booze for about 5-6 years now with no relaps , she knew her mother up untill she was about 4-5yrs old then mom got into trouble & we took over , she is already missed here & from her ph call today she misses all of us , but we told her she had to finish this school yr there & then she can come home if she want's
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like you guys did a really great thing and I hope it really works out for all.
  6. cowboy

Yes both the wife & I think we did good by her , we took on three more kids & the two girls have both moved to Ar with there mother , my grand son was just a baby when we got them & he just ment his mother last saterday & said I'am not impressed , I don't know her & realy don't care to , he's a smart kid in all the advanced classes in school & has common cence to boot smart with books & his hands , he loves to build stuff out of wood or metel where both his sisters you have to tell them to come in cause it's raining :banghead:
  7. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

yup, i met her. a very well mannered young lady!!! cowboy and his wife did a great job. the grandson was a very personable,polite young man also!!.....ya did good dave!!!
  8. cowboy

Thank's chuck , we belive in raising them right ,& it start's at home , Don't think we ever had someone call /or stop by & say have some kids so we can help raise them & teach them bad manners & teach them to live on welfair :roflmao: