1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

scooter

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Apr 19, 2006.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i met a member of this board the other evening........met his wife a week or so ago........nuther story.........
    scooter is a real nice guy, cool family, and fun to be around. he has a nice sporty also. it is rare to meet some folks from msg boards, but to meet them and they turn out to be good folks.........well, that is a bonus for these forums........thanks cd.......a nice slice of rasin pie for you:D
    chuck
  2. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

Yup, good to hear you put a face to a name, the internet can be a crazy faceless place sometimes. :eek:
  3. 00 wildglide

00 wildglide New Member

WHATS UP CHUCK!,
    JUST A HELLO.I've been busy with stuff...you know.Trying to check out the forum as much as I can.(my five year old now uses the computer)
    latter, oo wildglide.
  4. scooter

scooter New Member

:eek: Awwww, thanks chuck!!

Actually, it really IS nice to know that there are good people behind the keyboards. Kinda gives you hope, but then again, if your common interest is motorcycles...ya got more goin' than most people anyway!!:D

Really great to meet you too, chuck, as well as your lovely wife.

Can't wait to get to work on that CV.

scoot
  5. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

I like this stuff

I'm glad that things went well for you guys. I think it's great where you can put a face on the name that's been typing at you. I really hope that more folks here can get to meet one another. As CD will probably attest, a number of us met on Motorcycle Online on a bike comparo. He started up this forum in '97 I believe. In 98 FLHTbiker invited me to his place..we've never met and then we were going to ride from his place to Laughlin. We stopped at SK's place on the way down..it was a great trip full of great memories and forged some friendships that will last a lifetime. Laughlin itself as an event didn't impress me that much but shooting the breeze with Goose FLHTbiker CD SK Todd and others....that stuff is priceless. We don't get together near as often as we'd like so we cherish the time that we do...