1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Searchin ala NewRide

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by sbeamer, Mar 17, 2006.

1. sbeamer

sbeamer New Member

Hey! I'm looking for a roadking. 2000-2005. Standard. That means hard bags! Only nice, clean, clear titled, no junk, and straight shooter people need reply! I've been all over ebay. they are nuts. Or, maybe if they are getting those bids,the bidders are. Anyway, If you have, or know someone who does, sendthem my way! The bike will get a great tender lovin new owner. Please, NO BEATERS. Thanks Sbeamer
  2. sbeamer

sbeamer New Member

New ride

I've found my new one alredy. It,s an 04 King classic. And sold my 96, within 2 days of each other.
  3. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

:cool: Congratulation, I guess you wanted one of the Twin-cams too…