1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Seat's FS

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by cowboy, Aug 12, 2007.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

new take off from a 05 super glide maybe a hunderd miles on it , been in the box in the storage building also have a 04 sporty seat about 6k miles on it from my daughter's bike , asking $100 for the SG seat & about $75 for the sporty seat shipping extra depends on where they go
  2. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Hey Cowboy, is that sportster seat a solo seat or a 2up? If it is a solo I might be interested. Assuming this carb thing don't set me back too much more in funds.
  3. cowboy

wvak, I would have to say it a 2 up , but I ride A E glide with a real big seat on it , This came off of my Daughter's bike we put A lower seat on there so she can reach the ground
  4. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

oh B well B, can't say we didn't try. Good luck on selling these.
  5. cowboy

yep it's a stock seat from A 04 883 c , a buddy of mine had the 05 sporty & he bought the low set reach seat & did'nt like it & went with the solo set up so we got the low one for my daughter ,