1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Securing a Power Commander

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by dinosdeuce, Nov 14, 2005.

1. dinosdeuce

dinosdeuce New Member

Need an idea on how to secure and protect the connectors of a PC on an '06 Ultra. The directions have you mounting the connection under the battery box. Because of the short connection to the ECM and 2 wires, you don't have that much slack. So now I just have the connection tucked in the cavity under the battery box. Will definitely have to do something before spring. Seems like a water magnet to me in the cavity

I did a search and saw a post by CD about a shelf. DO you have any pics??

Any suggestions appreciated

Dino
  2. navyman

navyman New Member

Mine is also just lying in the cavity beneath the battery box. I am going to come up with a better solution over the winter hopefully. No problems as of yet with it in the current location.
  3. dinosdeuce

dinosdeuce New Member

Navyman,

Thanks, I to will try to come up with something as well. I'll let you know if and when I have a moment of "genius" without getting a hernia :D :D

Dino