1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

setting in the motel brainstorming

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by ironhorse, Dec 1, 2006.

1. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

clam down, chill out this is just a thought starter although i am relatively new here we ought to have a semi-retirement ride for cd this summer it he has given great parts and has served the biker comunity well he has done more for the biker brotherhood than most it would be a great way to say thanks and put some names with some faces.
  2. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

So, are you volunteering to be the coordinator? :D
  3. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

If I had a clue what I was doin I could but wouldn't now where to start.:confused:
  4. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

I don't know how mobile CD is but he may be up for a ride to Springerville or somplace close....there's some good riding out that way.
  5. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

I was thinking of as many as could, converge in one conveniant spot and b-bque ,some soda or barley pops to wash it down and a hooraa see ya. say in conjunction with a national event somewhere.
  6. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

been wondering myself...

What would it take to have a get "together" I know we are pretty much everywhere. I think it would be cool if it could be done. I know most in Ohio could meet in Columbus then head to Cincy...Louisville, hook up there then .....to Nashville... oh yeah Memphis(gotta get them Red Beans and rice)!!! then ?????
    Everybody coming up from FLA and Ga could hook up with us (somewhere) then BAM...... KANSAS? We could take a tour at the factory out there. I have been there once when it just the sporties getting built out there.
    (Took off on a whim on a Friday evening and got there Saturday Morning hung out took the tour on Monday then headed home.)

But..Hey just an idea... but I am in need of a long trip and some clear my mind time..what better way than with a group of fellow riders.... I'd help on this end....:cool: times and dates..if it is possible... count me in!!!!