1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Short ride

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by cowboy, Apr 27, 2008.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

My self & my son & son-in-law took off this morning & ran about 75 mi hooked up with with my other son & daughter-in-law then the rains came again got about 130 mi stoped to eat some BBQ then headed east no rain that way got about 60 on the two lane back road running about 45-50 traffic was kinda heavy , then all of a sudden this horse trailer stoped with no lights on the back that worked son had just about a foot to move to the right , son-in-law had no where to go so kept trying to stop darn back tire kept locking up so off the brakes & on again & was right behind him shutting down real hard & sssom behind me doing the same all we could see where the rears of the two horse in the trailer , all ended well , after that we found a cold beer & a smoke & had a good 300 mi ride
  2. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

thats cool cowboy the ride that is, the quick stop would have been nice to avoid but it came out ok and that is what counts. can't wait to get my son riding, been looking but nothing appelling for the money yet, still trying to get him in to the mcs program and of course get him graduated
  3. mmiller0424

mmiller0424 New Member

Hey pops, when you say horses rear, are you referring to the actual horse my head almost ended up in, or are you refering to my wife? I was just wondering...LOLOLOL
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I was talking about the one in the trailer Big J came way to close to rearending & you know I wouldent say that about 10+ LOL