1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Show of strength

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by AZroaddust, Mar 9, 2008.

1. AZroaddust

AZroaddust New Member

If anyone of you agree that protecting our 2nd ammendment rights is important, I would like to invite you to join my team for Senator John McCain.
    NO FINANCIAL DONATION is required.

Donations are optional and are your personal decision. No amount is too small if you do decide to donate something.

I just want lots of names because the McCain Campaign monitors the sites like mine and I want to send a clear message that IF elected, don't change your (so far) positive stance in protecting our rights.

Thank you.
  2. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

It's hard for a regular, freedom loving American to get behind McCain. Yeah, I know the others are worse, but McCain is a freakin' aristocratic POS that enjoys deciding what is right for us poor slobs. The McCain-Feingold Act is what took away much of the NRA's power to present the truth during election time. I just hope he picks a good VP, gets elected, then drops dead. Sorry if it offends anyone, but that is the way I see it. Don't hate me for speaking my mind.....or go ahead, I've been hated by worse!
  3. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

what is sad is that come voting time, I will NOT be voting FOR anyone....however, I WILL be voting AGAINST someone......course, the lesser of 2 evils is still evil!
  4. AZroaddust

AZroaddust New Member

Even being from AZ, McCain would not be my first choice, but consider the alternatives. Maybe if Hillary and Obama told you more about the mandatory Nation-Wide Helmet Laws as part of their Universal Healthcare "plan" you would understand more of what I'm talking about.

It is a free country, so everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect them all whether in agreement or not. You are not hated by me anyway!
  5. FriendGregory

FriendGregory New Member

Hey Red Rider, I will not hate some one that the guts to say in public what I am thinking.
  6. 02dyna

02dyna New Member

have to agree with AFnurse. The lesser of two evils is still evil. Does anyone know where Obama stands on gun control ? I don't remember hearing or reading anything about his stance on this. What kind of a rating is the NRA giving him on gun issues? This one issue will not make me vote for or against any politician. Just wondering where he stands. I do know I won't vote for Hillary, and it's not because she is a woman. I can't put my finger on what it is but no way would I ever vote for her. Maybe I trust her less than the others, then again I trust them about as far as I could throw them.
  7. HARLEY GRT R

HARLEY GRT R New Member

Red Rider >> U GET MY VOTE;;;;;;:banghead:
  8. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member