1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Some Favorite Signs Of The Year

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Dec 23, 2009.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Saw these signs on the INTERNET today, enjoy. :D
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  2. FLHTbiker

A few more
  3. FLHTbiker

and some more
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

:D:roflmao:
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

those are great.......what do ya know about the butterfly one????
  6. FLHTbiker

I was hoping you would tell me. :D
  7. FLHTbiker

Here is one especially for you Texas boys, :)

Attached Files:

8. ultra200922

ultra200922 Active Member

I would guess the butterfly sign is for something like the gypsy moth possibly.
  9. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Where's the one that says no more snow -winter's over. Now that would be my favorite!:D
  10. FLHTbiker

Best advice sarge7 would be to move but if you move to CA to me it would be like living in an ant hill with all the people there, but moving south means high heat in the summer months. We get rain here but the snow we usually get is about an inch for a week. Were planning to ride tomorrow, little cool but sunny with temps in the 40's.
    We were at the central coast in Oregon the day before Christmas and was it nice and mild, absolutely beautiful sunny day wished I would have had the bike.
  11. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Cal. would defintly be my last choice. Those people live in a world of there own. Insane laws concerning traffic, teachers required to speak spanish cause their students can't understand english. And a movie star for a gov. - what more could a loony ask for?:D
    Weather would be nice though I think a little more disversity would be the order of the day.
    Ohau would be perfect - great weather year around- drawback is 4 hours around the island and ya run out of road. Just have to wait until they get the bridge built for that move.:p
    Texas - wide open country - good? roads most of the time - LEOS are really good at hiding where ya least expect them on those speed test runs that every body has to do at least once a week/day!:roflmao:

Tenn.- beautiful bike country not to many straight roads- LEOS at every curve to keep ya from killin someone - most of them can't read a radar gun or don't care when yer on the big slabs.;)
    Got a short winter season, with a lot of fog in between, makes for a lot of coffee stops. :)

Florida - Other state with lunatics at the wheel - weather is passiable if ya don't mind a hurricane now and then. Roads ain't to bad but flat and straight. gators make for lousy speed bumps in the southern part and the bugs can ruin yer day if they get out over the roadway. Usaually just over the top of the windshield.:banghead:

Yessir - it's got to be this global warmin thing that's causing all this. THANKS Mr. Gore:gah: