1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Splinter

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Jan 26, 2012.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree hugger, a liberal, and an anti-hunter, purchased a piece of timberland near Colville , WA . There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch.

In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a democrat, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her.
    She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared.The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?" He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a "recreational area" so close to a waste treatment facility. I'm sorry, but due to Obama-Care they turned you down!"
  2. ultra200922

ultra200922 Active Member

I love it:roflmao:
  3. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

5. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

:roflmao: Mac the Wife loved it, too.
  6. MountainCruiser