1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Sporster front wheel

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cowboy, May 27, 2008.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I was reading the service manual on my daughters 04 883 , & looking at her front wheel the biik says 19 in wheel on all sportster models & she has a 21 in wheel , the bike has a new tire & was balances but has a slite wobble so thats what got me reading the book & checking the bike out , is the 21in a stock wheel for the 04 883 C ?
  2. Art_NJr

Art_NJr New Member

Yes. The 21" front is standard on 883 & 1200 "Custom" models. But all the other Sportster models have a 19" front.
  3. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

21" spoke is factory on XLCs (883 and 1200)
  4. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

My O3 Xlc Also Came With The Laced 21"
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Thank's to all , now to try to reread the service manual & try to find out about the 21in laced wheel
    all the spokes seem to tight & set right , I lifted it & it seems to spin straight , just might have to take it off & take it back to reblance it & see if thats the little wobble she has
    :eek: