1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Sprint PCS

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Nov 7, 2011.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Got this today. Wondering if it is true

Did you hear about this

Sprint PCS phone service was tired of having to get phone records everytime there was a court order so they gave the police their own portal to get into the Sprint database anytime they want. You know that police will be looking at phone records for everyone anytime they feel like it now. I am sure they are looking all the time at ones that they dont even have a court order.
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Time to change services CB :D
  3. cardboard

Left Sprint many years ago. They gave me too many problems.
  4. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Home Land Security is taking care of monitoring ALL communications for key words and phrases. Sprint is not the only one.
  5. cardboard

I've had my idenity stolen like 3 times.
    I want anybody and everybody to have to jump threw hoops and wade threw cow poop to even think about finding any info about me.

Until it happens to you. You got no idea about yer freedom and how it can git messed up.